Sunday, March 11, 2007

bull shit!

-Can we return to the past when we have so much fun together. we share, we care, we laugh, we smile together, isnt it lovely,
*wif u is the most beautiful chapter in my life!








I think tat she always ignore, care for others instead of me.. alway dun wan reply my sms den all those free smses is send to hu? others?? she can make phone calls wif others n i call her for soo many times n she didint pick up a single one? n didint bother to call me too.. i not impt at all? alway wan her explain to me!


BUT..
-Yesterda makes me think alot.. i will go n think bout wat i have done n rethink again den i realise!

i m jus SELFISH! u must hav suffered huh..
sorry =(..



but when u keep quiet n nv say anything, u c everytime u dun talk to me, it makes me feel tat u dun even care..
and do we have to b the first to accept other ppl than askin ppl to accept us first? rather than askin ppl to change y dun u change first? wat if, u alreadi did?

n u r jus tryin to say something bout how u feel? i dunnoe if its wrong to do tat.. but u noe, i also ask for mine, how do u wan me to change! i m
willing to. its jus when a pail is full of water, n u jus keep on addin water in, eventually it will flow out rite? isnt it the same when apply onto human? u tryin to throw the water out n yet it jus keep on filling in a veri fast rate..


u got a snail, but u only got the shell without anything inside.. is tat consider a snail?

who created birthdae wishes? y is ther birthdae wish? will it really come true? how come most of the times it didint, n y ppl will still make their birthda wish? izzit tat they really have things tat they realy want?



i did mine! last yr, when u r ard standin beside me i made 3wishes..

-get good grades for N lvl,
-sucessful in life!
*U, hong yingying to b my life partner.


i m not childish! i m planning for my future already, no more child play!
i won get a second person the same as uu, u made a huge n deep footstep in my heart le..

i made it the last, bcoz tats the only thing i wan..
hope u will also think so..



sorry if i stress u too much le, but den i already lost one of my relative.. n tats y i will care n mayb control at times bcoz i m scare to lose uu. not some bad things happen to u n not tat i dun trust uu but, i lost u once i dun wan it to happen again can. its makes me wann treasure u more, n alway wann get close wif u more. hope u can utd..
dear, i m really scare..








u said u will b ther for me. i m really touched. =').
*i love uu!

No comments: