Saturday, March 3, 2007

hais

Today, stay in sch lahx slack nth to do.. den in the middle she called n smsed me, i wasnt carry my phone ma summore my 3230 spoilt le den the other i m using de damn soft i cnt hear.. untill my friends told me tat my phone rang den i noe de.. i look at my phone!! 4missed calls n 1sms frm her.. i was surprised den called bck but phone low batt again knn suay ah.. den nvm i use friend de call bck den when she heard my voice n was lik she noe its me le, she was jus lik changed her tone n everything le lohx.. hais tot can get better hu noes get worst after all.. i dunnoe y.. gosh!! everytime we get better we get closer get happi le, sure got an prob pop out de.. lao tian ye ah pls, let us hav longer n happier time lehx.. i dun want anything i jus wan to b wif her n she is happi.. tats all veri guo fen mehx?? piangs!! after c le sms den went for long jump heats!! kns jump lik shit ah.. in the end i get nth!! jus cnt concentrate lahx.. nv get medal jiu nv get lahx hu cares, i m not concern bout the medal thing bcoz ther is things tat is more impt than tat.. dun wan sae le lahx.. speechless!!


but things arent goin so well, beside our things.. i also have my personal problems too hu don't, hu will noe?? hu did ask? anybody cares??
even if u did but u cnt help much also..

vexed ah!! i wann get better.. wan her to feel kaixin n
feel xinfu when wif me.. i tried to change n improve le!! i reali do..
somebody comment n advice me wat to do lehx..
tel me how she feel can?? i wont ask more n wan more
i jus wan to understand her more. tats it full stop. =(

i do care for u alright..

No comments: