Thursday, March 22, 2007

I don't want to say goodbye!
i also dun wan it to happen also.
i jus wish for a simple love, i realli tried
hard. giv in all i can
giv u everything i can, jus wan u to
b happy n feel safe wif me..
i dunnoe wat happen! i jus dun utd..

each time either of us return frm other
country. something will happen
me. taiwan den in the end,,
now its coming again!!
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??
i jus wan to noe.

tat dae we r still happily chatting away on phone till so late!
for jus 1 short day! 1 veri short dae! y?
everythin changed! how can this happen? tel me y?

I see u as the most impt person MOST
impt person in my life! i nv fail to do tat,
nv treat someone lik tat b4 nv hav this kind of feelin b4!
is our love so weak?
Love is about when u love tat person u love his EVERTHING,
even his bad points..


since the day ur hair is tied up!
i nv been close to u or even get to talk to u.. jus tel me what makes u change can?? something? or someone!! without any reason it jus happen.. or its my fault?
i jus wanna noe!!

i can dun wan ANYTHING but i cnt dun wan u, why?
i love u more than anything else..
wo pa ni kan de bi shui dou hai yao zong yao..
can anyone help me? or help us?

everything u do, every word u said, every move u take, every action u do, every expression of your face, every calls u made, every sms u send!
i will alway noe n i will rem!
the calls u made, every words i can rem clearly.
alway look repeatly at ur smses!
alway wanna rem the swt things u do,
everywher u go, even at the crowdest street i can c u..


wo shi zhen de hen ai ni!
can u c how i feel bout u? i m so damn scare u noe.



Infont of u is me, nobody is perfect! no one can b perfect as well.
but i did try veri hard to b one!
although not a perfect guy!

but at least i use all my heart n i truely love u!

i m not the best man in the world i m not a rich not a hunk not a genius
all i got for u is a heart tat ALWAYS belongs to uu.

everytime i say to u " i love u ".. it comes deeply frm my heart..
i do wat i sae, i m serious bout u..


If i say i will love u till the day i die
i swear wif my life as long as i m still alive
nothing can break tat PROMISE!..

i will do it for u..

No comments: