Saturday, March 17, 2007

tired day

~MR JASPER LIM J.H
















waaa jus now help my mom to paint the whole house!! piangs erh sooo tired ah!! bcoz last night hahas had a swt conversation wif dear! was so fun! hahas. but den sad lah today no more le bcoz she went gentin for one day!=.=!! his dad take leave den me jiu suay le lohx! ONE WHOLE WEEEEKKK nv had a day wif her. ='(
wa saddd loh! but nvm lah hahas.. suan le i will get my revenge!! wahahas..
hmm den todae slp at 6.00am den woke up at 8.30 den start painting till bout 6pm!! waaaaa i wann tired till death le lah.. keep painitng non stop loh..was in total slpin mood loh! hahas.
den took some pic bcoz damn sianx ah! hahas.





BORIIINNGGG!!!~~
















my new weapon!
















my dad! hahas.

















BUSY BUSY!!
















Was paintin half way, den jiu anyhow draw on the wall lohx
den come out wif this. hahas i noe not veri nice!
no choice tats PAINT! not colour pencils!
when i m paintin my house i m missing her so badly!

~den got one idiot say! c ur FACE jiu sianx siao liao loh! piangs! hao xin share hor
den tat idiot lik tat sae loh piangs! hahas.. PUI!! c my face sianx u den got stupid face loh hahas..
ends~~
tired!

No comments: