Saturday, March 24, 2007

wo shi xin gan qing yuan de. any pain i will take it. i m willing to do so.

went joggin jus now.. normally i can run further but this time shorter le.
ran till jurong mrt den ran bck. suay

when half way,stomach ache.
as i run to near xiao gui ling ther den vomit bcoz
drank lots of water den veri dizzy
after a while blackout den fainted. veri ps lohx kaos
i was lying on the ground
lucky got ppl help me up.. the man so kind lahx
giv me sour de thing n eat den help me blow wind
using his book. ask me to relax dun move, kept askin

boy ni you mei you si? i sae mei si mei si
den he ask again zhen de mei si ma? zhen de ma..
he lik so gan jiong smt might happen to me den sae waann cal ambulance..
den i sae bu yong lah so kua zhang.
kaos joggin first time faint so sia suay leh.
he still wan me to drink water, piangs.

after tat really cant tahan ah but no choice walked home.
if i die ther wouldnt it b the best.

No comments: