Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ANYONE say tat i FILRT her again! i swear i will let u cry understand?.. do u all noe the story behind HUH?? den shut the hell up can? can u all pls DUN talk and DUN KPO MYYYY THINGS?? thankyou fukin!

love to gossip so much go b gou zai dui lahx! AT THER TALK RUBBISH FOR WAT??

when u all saw me n her together means wat? i m filrting her? do u noe wat she is talkin to me?
wanna noe HUH THOSE KPO ONES??
NOW I TEL UU!!

everytime i sad i moody! only she n someone else KNOW, WHY WHY WHY?? izzit tat ther is alway ppl hu dun care at all? huh? never realli go notice me? look at me!!! do my face says, I M HAPPY??

u noe wat she will sae? she will first ask wat happen after tat she will alway sae!
dun think too much dun think too much, u must believe her ma! u her stead leh! must support her instead of angry her ma!! she needs u, go cheer her up lah or go talk to her. go find her all tat.

SEE SEE SEE!! tats wat she will sae all the time! den u all tot wat? we are FILRTING? soo free ah? WTF!! can u all see the WHOLEEE story le den say anything STUPID??


if i dun hav CLOSE girl-friend, HOW WOULD i KNOW HOW GIRLS FEEL?
same as girls, if girls dun hav close guys friend how would they noe how guys think?? AGREE??



i m not proving anything
jus wan to get things CLEAR!! dun wan bcoz of me den hai dao her..






in th end of everything, i still love u alot alot.
lets us enjoy the last few moment can ma?

No comments: