Monday, April 9, 2007

*BEFORE


















*AFTER






















*My blood, got alot alotde i wash away le.


































Aiyoo nv tak pic of my face jus now hor, sooo bloody red lehx. so numb.
i was ridng bike at the basketball whn i go ge kiang dare jiahao i will full speed right to the end.. den i chiong lohx he sae he wanna turn left but too fast, so being a better rider i accept tat challenge without using my pig brain to think.

m i on depressed mood tats y?

i jus ride le , paddle abit den full speed. i really use all my strength, withou thinkin th consequences danger, i jus wan to die tat time.. wen i reach the last court already same too fast, even faster than jiahao so i cant turn in time n jus crash on the fence.. my head n face kana the most serious de, den my hand. i hav difficulties holdin on things le. when i crash le i smile bck n pretend i was fine. den i realise

blood jus keep flowin down, at first i tot is sweat but after tat i use my hand n touch.
its blood. damn hell lots of blood.


den right side of my face all cover wif blood, its stil flowin down.. den jiahao saw me stand ther so long he knew something is wrong den he rush to me n sae waaa siao, serious leh. they were lik so shocked!! n i was ther blur,



i didnt feel any pain at all, not at all. even my hand also. when i reach the bench ther, suddenly jus lik bck to stable condition le, de i was so dizzy my head start to crack lik hell, my hand also.. the blood in my hand.. it was so scary, first time so serious..

den mr SNG came after tat i went G.O le den he ask me wait den send me to clinic.. so i regret taking up the challenge, but y i didnt reject? risk taker? or jus purely dumb..



went for stitching,


5needles on the bigger wound
1needles on the other..

no pain again gosh!
i m a brave man baby!

No comments: