Thursday, April 12, 2007

SHEN RI KUAI LEEE!! =DD..

some special person birthdae todae!
hahas so shuang lohx.
got so many hao jie mei help her celebrate! WOW=)..
whaahs she confirm lik birthdae now!
can have so much fun!



hmm so heartache leh! she threw it away!
gosh!! cry le lahx, y i dun wan early go up?
den can see the cake le! aiyoo!!
sad sad, hmm anyway tats a dae to rem..
hahas..






i m quite worry bout my eyes now..



Frm this!













\







UGLY FREAKKKKK!! see the blood? tats how serious. click to zoom in!






















to this!!























the blood in my eyes is spreadin veri fast, it gonna hit the black spot wher by we use tat to see things!!kaos wat if i go blind? fuckkk!! it will blur if i stare at somethin for sometime.
stitches off me at this comin sat! oh yeah.

starting my eyes isnt pain but now, it start to come le.

i dun wan to go BLIND!!

i will not live my life lik tat!

No comments: