Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10th JULY 2007


Jus opening and scanning thru some folders and
i found these pic, i was smiling while lookin at it.
upload some of this bcz i post things tat i really miss!

How lovely of us, how sweet she was,
how unique she was, so cute when she look in my eyes
and tats my beautiful princess =)).


I can feel that frm my heart, she is very impt to me.
my heart says, Jasper really love her alot!



Memories are the most wonderful thing ever,
it always make me smile without fail!
but anyway tats 5mths ago since i...



Shhhhh, dont take my only memories away frm me.
i jus want...






The way u look at me, makes me feel i m impt to u!






















So cute! Keep complaining about her hand hahas =D.





















I feel safe n happy when u throw urself to me!
Hug!




No comments: