Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tuesday!

didnt turn for SS paper, bcoz i was doing DnT folio at fajar
till next morning, den went to sch and finish up my project
with ah hui till one am den alone doing myself! chit chat!=))
sooo sooo soooooo tired lah. never slp for so long hrs, siaooo!

wed

finished my project le, all can work. den smsed ah pei den meet
at her house block ther and chiong my folio!!!! oh my god! no use!
i m still tired, so motivated during the first few hrs, but not anymore
at the later part. so tat tongue swollen de charbo XD was doing with
me, till i faked ah fat and ask her to join us.
sucess!=DD. wow felt so happy although they are talkin to one another
WOWWWWW it feel goood!! so happy! bck to the past! =)

alright den till 11-12smt, ah pei goes off le =( PS. hahas kidding. hmm
so left me and ah fat ther! tat idiot also lohx! sleepy le dont want say
den REN! hahas. but everytime i still expose tat FAT XD! no cake!

den left me alone again, went up to ah pei hse and take sample
mind-map den off i go! too tired to type le!
feel sooo uncomfortable. tml game! hahas.

nights everyone!=)

No comments: