Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today!

hahash woke up at nine something den receive daniel's sms, so we are going to
library to study, hahas i on the com check the time and we set off. zhuhao
came to pending and we took 963 to woodlands library to meet wif daniel!
so by then we reached the library, its was full already, so we had to sit on the floor.

bout 2.35 we left, den went home. i went plaza to get my Rubber wax den head home.



OKAY story begins, hahash my mom prepare a so called party for me! wohooooo!
my relative alll are here, WOW! first time my parent organise and celebrate for me sia!
SOOOO HAPPY lahhh! hahahs. so it was 2days advance celebration hahas, but nvm
its the same!=))

its great to be surrounded by sooo many friendly and kind relatives, it feel so warm. =D
thanks mom, for ur effort!=)) not forgetting my dad too! hahahs.

so ppl out ther! if u hate ur mom or dad! den your name should be
SON OF A BITCH or WHORE bahx!
tats so dumb alright. have u ask urself, y are u in this world?
HOW did FUCKING GET into this world, UR PARENT right?
without ur parent den wher were u!

only the dumb-est ppl on earth will hate their parents!
BE GLAD tat u are able to read this, as they provide u money for education!
SOME OF the ppl out tat cant even type out my blog address!
so wat if u have only one of ur parent, and so wat if u dont have any
DEN U SHOULD BE STRONGER than the others! stupid!


alright today is my happy day! hahash enough of craps! some pics!>



I hope tat......
I hope tat.........
I hope tat............

ahahs shhhhh!





yeah tats my cake! hahas. MANGO! wahahs YIHUI HATE IT! XD..


will post more pics tml! hahas.

No comments: