Saturday, August 30, 2008

http://supermanjasper.blogspot.com/
i like my new blog song, go listen =D!!!

hahasd ABOVE is my sample and testing blog.
now i'm done with the new skin i shall
keep my old skin. have lots of memories in it.
haha haven change it for more than
1years dont know how many months already.
in fact it remain the same.

is just that i did some changes abit here and ther
to make it look different.
so anyway must really thanks ah bin =DD
she help me do one. i noob in all this crap things
man. girls are pro? only in these things hahasd.
others, hmmmmm.

alright time to post already.
today is teachers's day celebration.
wake up sooo damn early man. LOL
saw some of the people. old sch mates.
hmm quite nice, some grow tall liao
like arron LOL. notshortie anymore.

performace suck, except for ms goh part.
hmm gonna start sch soon.
new semester new people.
saw my class zzzz.
last time i only got 5 to 6 chinese girls
to make the whole place so chaotic.
now my class got 12 chinese GIRLS! holycrap
haven count malay!

piang! die liao sia confirm is war. hahahsd
dont know how my class would be like.
next wed. sian gonna wake up early again.
end so fast start so fast.ZZzzZz
just need a part time job, for now.

AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!

No comments: