Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recently had been stressing myself to eat lesser
and work harder, i mean train harder in capoeira


Photobucket


and jogging.

Photobucket


Everyday when i woke up, i look at myself
in the mirror,

Photobucket


i tell myself, i will be better than
what i am now. You want to achieve something
you need to work hard for it

Photobucket


Everyday is repeating itself,
forcing myself to work up early

Photobucket


Go to school

Photobucket


Fight for your daily grades, although
You are getting bored of studies but

Photobucket


You know, thats life

Photobucket


Everyone will grow up one day and
you will have greater responsibility

Photobucket


Like go to work, have a family.

Photobucket


But for now, i am training hard for myself,
i want to do well in school and do well in
sports, so i started to jog more often,
eat lesser and train harder.
Some website says that stretching exercise
makes you grow taller

Photobucket


i wonder how true is that
but what i do know is,
Well my next goal is to have a job

Photobucket


Then if i excerise more
and work hard i am able to achieve
a nice looking body

Photobucket


But deep down i am still finding 'her'

Photobucket


sometimes i wonder who is the
perfect one for me

Photobucket


sometimes i also
wonder how it feels to be woke up
by the one that i love the most
every morning

Photobucket


Because i want to be with you,
once i do, i will
never let you go, never.

Photobucket


For now,
Let nature take its course then.


The End =)
Photobucket







-----------------------------------------------------
For God sake
I lost my freaking keys
how dumb is that? =.=
Photobucket

Thats all folks,
Ciaos

No comments: