Wednesday, February 7, 2007

all my fault??

Alright so mani comments.. thx for it.. n okok fine my fault but izzit alway MY fault huh?? wat u guys noe bout me n her?? or rather WAT U PPL NOE HOW I FEEL?? yupp cass is a gal n boys should do everything all the things they wish for, i DID try to giv everythin alright.. Ask me pei her i go pei, ask me help her i did also ask me do wat i done everythin.. uhuh gals hav blood n flesh, n boys doesnt hav huh izzit? we are alien?... LOVE, this word!! if u can xplain to me wat is love, how should it b done den u can n hav the rights to comment bout me.. i not being unreasonable ok, guys r HUMAN also they hav FEELIN lik u gals.. harnor everytime got ani quarral lahx is alway guys fault den we should b the one to sae sorri.. smt gals also made mistake but did they sae they r wrong n admit their mistake too?? NO!! a big FAT NO. n wat is tat for huh?? is it fair? gals, if the guy u lik jus show his temper n attitude for no reason how would u feel?? damn happi izzit?? spare a tot for guys also, we r for u to love not for u to shown ur unhappiness..



we r not a toy ok!! dun b so selfish n think onli bout urself, think for ur love ones too?? put them in ur shoes n rethink, alright no offend to this!! but common den at least think for him,, ask bout him, ask bout his problems ask him to share wif uu!! n cheer him up simple things lik tat can brighten up his dae reali!! its not difficult rite izzit?? if U DO LOVE HIM u will DO ANITHING FOR HIM n not lik eyeeer dun wan lahx den complain complain simple things lik cheerfing him up plae wif him let him smile so dff mehx?? ur face so impt de ah?? how much it cost huh?? long long one time jus put aside ur MIAN ZI cnt mehx??.. share wif ur problems wif him also, wat r stead for?? jus for fun mehx?? of coz most imptli tel him HOW U FEEL.. how can guys utd gals?? even the smartest guy cant fulli utd lohx PLS!! den i ask ALL THE GALS!! CAN U UTD GUYS TOO?? if cnt shut ur crap tellin me tat i dun utd cass.. wat the hell u noe huh?? gals get hurt, guys too!!




How u expect me to guess how she feels n her feelings?? HOW HOW HOW?? TEACH ME BLOODY HELL!! i dun care hu comment de ok, but i ask u .. u think u reali utd cass huh?? every single thing?? wats she is thinkin?? if yes great for uu i dunnoe how u do it but teach me pls.. hu dun hav friends huh, even for gals u all do hav guys de CLOSE friend rite? den i cant hav mehx?? didnt i mention FRIENDS!! alright tats wrong for guys to do tat.. iziit bcoz tats a correct thing for gals to do tat too?? guys talk to gals is filrt!! den gals lehx huh?? filrt also wat. since ur comment is so unreasonable i will b too. let me as u this qus! can u dun care a SINGLE of ur guys friends when they talk to u or watever.. CAN UU?? if u cant even ans this qus n prove tat u can den u better shut ur ass kkx. if cnt? den wat does this shows?? as long as u r wif a guy u r filrtin him izzit huh?? this is fuckin unreasonable rite den stop ur stupid story sayin tat i filrt!!. even if i walk past some classes n i saw my friend or i saw my gals friend n i cnt sae HELLO or smt? mayb foolin ard n so LUCKY HAPPEN TO LET U THIS FUCKER HU DUN DARE TO PUT UR DAMN NAME saw it, so wat.. i m not lik u dun even dare to put ur name when comment bout me.. i m born wif this character de ma, hyperactive n friendly.. i m daring i jus wann plae plae plae n hav fun hu cares.. i noe tat the onli one i love is CASSANDRA..


i m a friendli n carzy guy everyone noes it.. even after readin my post u stil not happi den comment again lohx.. dun act tat as if u utd alright ppl.. tats me n her de thing y the hell should u care?? hu the fuck u thnk u r?? king of love?? queen of love?? shut ur crap n fuck off dammit!! In a relationship both parties must fu chu, den both will b happi also rite.. cass did sae sorri to me n didnt blame her when i heard tat also.. i will treasure her de, ok i admit i will make mistake but hu won make mistake de?? i not perfect alright..

hmm 3 comments same ppl.. keep up the good work abit fake lahx but den thx for tellin me also if not i will gong gong also.. i treat lik i dunnoe is same ppl ok.. if i m wrong den jiu wrong lohx..
all the things is my point of wiew on how guys should b treated. n is not related to me n cass kkx.
win me first n think twice.. den finalli comment again..
if u got anth version on gals pt of wiew , well do show me i would lik to c too..
i been hoping to c tat version too =)..

not all guys r the same ok!! some is when they reali love u n they reali reali love u using their true heart.. pls trust them kkx..



i will try to change myself as much as possible kkx..
i jus dunnoe wan to lose u again..

No comments: