Tuesday, February 6, 2007

FAN AH!!`

Wa todae is the chinese new year singin thing, wa seh i sing till my throat wanna burst le ah.. quite diff to sing as the song abit fast n summore we so mai ppl so some will sureli cnt catch up de,, including me also.. Tml is match again le, so nervous again.. against hua zhong i think if i m not wrong.. i must win this.. gonna buck up my skills n stamina le training hard for the team now.. confident? i dun think so.. so mani things happen recentli hope tat i can solve everything soon.. hope tat everything will b fine again.. y cant u jus forgiv me?? i xplain so mani times le.. u hav ur thing i dun hav my problems mehx?? i m tried to b perfect. for u i try to giv everythin tat i could le lehx, i tried to treat u best le. i alreadi put in everythin. she is jus lik my younger sister alright?? pls, u r the onli one i love..

No comments: