Sunday, April 29, 2007

3 days of sweat!
over for now!

hahas gambling gambling cycling talkin laughing fooling pain heartbroke..
friday we got paper 1n 2 for english! hahas. quite diff lahx the paper 2 kaos, sianx sianx sianx lohx..

aiyoo fail liao lohx lik tat! piangs! hmm den after the paper we stay back in school n play! hahas already mid yr liao still not scare! well!!
hahas so we will hang ard 4th floor at the judo ther. we are playin stunts! den we slack slack lohx, den we go hall plae bcoz got the bigggggg soft mat for us to plae, so we jump jump jump lohx, but still sianx so bring the whole thingy frm hall to 4th floor! hahas kana caught by cleaner but heck lahx!

so we play till 6smt i think, den all injure lahx or tired lahx! den walk home.
den go home prepare le jiu prepare go chalet le!

ahhh nth to do lah gp ther, go ther majong poker den no more le, bcoz i reach ther late=.=!
hahas so jus go ther make phone call disturb ppl lohx!
hello, chi bao le ma? oh okay bye bye! end of conversation! ahahs yeah lohx bo liao lohx!
call le some say busy all tat lahx, den go cheers wif my bro n cousin to buy poker den play till 3am lik tat den go bck slp..



second day

wake u ard 11am waa tired ah! den go play poker again den after awhile jiu go rent bike le go went cycle ard! piangs so fast jiu cycle the whole damn place liao so small man! boring!
so slack slack slack ard lohx.
after tat all my cousins are here waaaa so many kidssss running ard! ahahas.. lik market ah!
hmm den at night cycle to changi village again! waaa 'agua' lik all still slpin lahx nobody ther lehx! hahs..

den sianx lahx on the way bck guan poh called den okay i cal in piangs they dunnoe how to talk de leh waste my money! hmm bcoz of tat call nearly crash the truck! piangssssss!!
den hang the cal liao i cycle back to chalet lohx.
den call again busy again so i jus go jogging lahx! dun care le.. its past midnight le, den half way my phone rang,



so i pick up lohx, wa shocked!! heard someone crying,
i realise its was my old neighbour, after this call i m jus lik a useless idiot!

jiaying: junhao, sorry to disturb u at this hr but i really dunnoe hu to cal le..
me: oh jiaying ah, nvm nvm i never slp so early de, y r u crying? wat happen?
jiaying : huh, nth nth.. jus wan to talk to someone.

so i talk to her for awhile she finally feel better le bcoz we talk bout our kindergarden thingy, den how she help me lah when i kana scd by my parent and all the fun thing wif her my bro her sis n bro all tat, she is jus lik my elder sister hahas.. so after tat i ask her again she finally wanna say le!

its bout she n her bf thingy, her bf lik heck care heck care her, she suspect tat her bf is having anth girl outside, so i told her tat aiyoo think too much le lahx.. den she say he won call her won sms her all tat le, not lik the past le. den i ask her,
so did u did u sms him even he doesnt sms u? she say NO!=.=
no wonder he won care u lah, bcoz u make him feel lik u DUN CARE! utd..piangs
u girl u queen ah? take the first step to approach him will die mehx? at least sms a simple nice sms lah stupid!!! he is ur bf man! comon
how much is ur mian zi? can compare wif ur love ones de mehx?=.=

hmm den she still damn stubborn lah tel her so many thing she won listen de, tel her so much she still think tat alway she correct. hmm den heck le lahx so i called the guy n ask him wat happen..



he pick up le,

wen jie: hello hu is this?
me : i m junhao, jiaying de old neighbour.
wj: oh okay, wat do u want?
me: hmm jus wan to ask, are u busy nowadays? y lik nv care her..
wj: no lah i m busy wif work n studies ma tats y.. wat did she told u?
me: oh i c, she say tat u lik heck care her all tat lahx..
wj: wtf!! can u ask her to b more considerate? did she ask me y i didnt care her? tel her show come care for me CAN??

i was so shocked when he say tat.

me: but sometimes u also must approched her ma
wj: fuck u lah erh, knn she seldom come to me de ok, alway i m the one doin all tat..
me: but u know girls ma, si bei love mian zi de, wanna guys to find them
wj: tats y, so take this chance go tel her.. can she b more thoughtful, care for ppl!
me: okay i will

and for the next five dunnoe for wat reason we qurral

wj: erh hu the hell do u think u are? u have gf? u think u utd ur girl?
me: i..
wj: u dunnoe even utd her, so fuck off wat u know bout me huh!
me: but i..
wj: shut up!! *hanged!


i called jiaying again..

jiaying: he say anything ma? faster tel me!
me: sorry jiaying, ni men de si, ni men zhi ji jie jue lahx..
jiaying: y? wat happen? wat he say?
me: huh, nth lah.. i cant even handle mine, yet i interfer others.. sorry bye!

she smsed me, but i put it away! so,
know how to help ppl, crazy ideas to help them, but yet not effective on myself..
my ideas are running out..
after this thing, i will nv care for other ppl de problem again
when i myself cant even settle my own problem, wat for help others.



tats the fuckin day of day 2.. i m tired, nv got enough slp bcoz of tat
tats it..

No comments: