Monday, April 30, 2007

Mayb thats what i own you the previous life..
And when i can't repay back at the previous life
i will pay back this life!

Recieve harsh punishment, pure ignorance.


Its time for me to rethink what have i done for the
past 17yrs of my living, i wll try to repay what i done,
the people i once hurt, the people i once bully,
the people i once look down on them, the people
i once neglected them.. the people that once suffered
because of me! i will realise my mistake and change..

i just want to treasure everything infront of me.
don't want to regret. will try my best give my best!


How you treat people in this life, all those attitude u shown
those ignorance u gave, IN FUTURE
you get back the SAME treatment, SAME attitude
on how u treated others in the past.
Don't be surprise when it happen, think back what have u done
in the past. seriously speaking,
it do happen. how i treat people in the past, i get what i deserve
right now!


LEARN TO FORGIVE AND FORGET!
EVERYONE DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE!


I will change!!
Because i don't want to suffer in this situation ever again.

No comments: